I have learned, grown, and failed a lot this year. If folks would like me to write about that I would be happy to. For this post, instead of reflecting on this past year, I wanted to share 10 predictions I have for the upcoming year(s).
- People will focus on building stronger relationships with fewer people
- There will be less owning and more sharing
- Augmented reality will hit a tipping point
- There will be a boom in silvertech (technology for seniors)
- PCP(primary care physicians) will utilize telemedicine more in order to be able to accept new patients.
- Career “sprinting” will become more common… ex: a cycle of people working hard for 2 years, and then taking a 3 month break
- Deepfakes will become more prominent in popculture/politics
- Companies will create their own virtual celebrities to be their influencers
- Companies will provide consumers with more privacy/security transparency
- With the paradigms shift in gender, new technology will emerge to support new gender norms
What are your predictions?